EMS Web App
Thank you for visiting the Stern EMS Web App. For technical assistance, please contact the Stern IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or x80180.
EMS Web App
Welcome to the Stern EMS Web App!
Please use your EMS Web App (formerly Virtual EMS) credentials log in to access advanced features of the Web App. If you are experiencing difficulty using this site, please contact the Stern Helpdesk at email@example.com or x80180.
Important Fall 2020 Semester Update for Students:
There are three types of individual, single-occupancy spaces that students can access at Stern. All health and safety guidelines must be followed when using these spaces:
- Individual Remote Learning Space (Zoom Class Only; By Reservation):
Please note: Undergraduate students can book these spaces through the NYU Mobile App
- Individual Appointment Space (Non-Class Use; By Reservation)
- Individual Open Space (No Reservation Required) -- A limited number of individual, open seats are available to students on a first-come, first-served basis in the following areas:
|All Students (Designated Dining Areas)
|Tisch UC 100
||3rd and 4th floor KMC Rotunda Lounges|
||3rd Floor Shimkin Lounge|
||Tisch Lower Concourse Lobby
||KMC 4-70 Lounge|
Using Google Chrome?
If you are having trouble logging into the EMS Web App using Google Chrome, please see the vendor documentation for a workaround to the issue. Alternatively, you can log in using a Chrome Incognito Window or with an alternate browser such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
My Reservation Templates
You have no templates configured.
Search for bookings by name or location.
Nothing was found for "".
- Start with a simple search; use less text.
- Remember, only booking title and location are searchable.